At Smiles by Design, every patient is important to us, but helping children learn and maintain great oral hygiene is especially rewarding.
- We Speak With the Child About Their Brushing And Flossing Habits
- We Offer Choices of Fluoride Flavor and Toothbrush Color
- We Explain Each Procedure to Encourage Participation
- The Kids Are Invited To Choose Something from Our Treasure Box at the End of Their Appointment
- We Enthusiastically Celebrate Great Dental Check-Ups
- We Maintain a No Cavity Club Board with the Pictures of Our Best Brushers and Flossers
- At Each Good Check-Up We Take A New Photo And Allow The Child To Take Home The One From Their Previous Visit.
This is a wonderful way for our dental hygienists Cheryl, Sally & Luann to encourage each child’s commitment to daily oral care. If you can score a cavity free checkup you can have your picture posted on the net too!
Keep up the good work!
We were contacted by a class of students from Montgomery County in Ohio, who have been using our website as a resource tool. We are honored!
These students, through their research have found another site with very valuable information regarding Oral Health for Children. They have brought it to our attention and asked if we would be interested in using this site as a reference tool for our local children and their families.
There is valuable information including oral health games, how to’s, and pretty much everything you would want to know about teeth.